Friday, February 23, 2007

This Sunday

God is definitely stretching me in my new role as Associate Pastor. I'm looking forward to Sunday.
Our Breakfast Core Team Meeting starts at 8:30 and is open to all! During this time we enjoy some good food while sharing the vision for our Contemporary Service. We welcome anyone who'd like to be involved with this new work.
Our Traditional Service starts at 10:30 and I'll be speaking this Sunday on "Jumpin' Jehoshaphat". He was told, "A huge force is on its way from beyond the Dead Sea to fight you." Imagine getting that phone call. We'll see how he went from shaking to singing.
Our Evening Service starts at 5:30 and my sermon title is "Is Your Produce Suffering?" It's not really about vegetables. The subtitle is "What Is Your Suffering Producing?". I don't want to stop short of what God is really trying to accomplish through my trials.
We'd love to have you join us!

No comments: