Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Noah David Aragon

I got to hold a newborn baby today! I'm not sure who the parents were. I just snuck into the hospital and picked one up.
Just kidding. The parents were none other than our own James and Fawnia Aragon who brought little Noah into the world yesterday. If my powers of retention are correct, I believe he was 7lbs. 14 ounces and 20 feet long. Or maybe that was 20 inches. (Ladies are usually so much better with the details than men. My Mom could probably tell me how many times I've hiccuped in my life.)
When Fawnia offered to let me pick Noah up, at first I was a bit hesitant...but then couldn't resist. Hopefully we'll have some pics to display here in the near future.
Our major congratulations and prayers go out to the expanding Aragon family! We love you!

No comments: