Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let Me Splain

Splain- meaning: to explain. Sorry I haven't been on the blog block for awhile. It's not that I haven't wanted to be here. It's just that my first priorities are our 'live' events at the church. I don't think they'd appreciate it if I got up to lead worship or speak and just said...didn't have time to prepare anything -so just check out my blog. :)
That being said, however, it has been way too long and I apologize to my public. All three of you. Thanks for waiting...and waiting...and waiting. And thanks for your interest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are forgiven, just don't let it happen again!! Perhaps we need to teach you about time management....see, you are to make us an important part of your life/schedule - a priority!! Maybe you should stop eating at Buca's and spend more time at the computer!! :o)

Unknown said...

why am i logged in as darren....darren doesn't have a smart mouth like me! I'm sure you know who this is!!

Pastor Paul said...

I do know who this is and I shall not stop eating at Bucas. Verily verily I say unto thee. :)