Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday



Today is Tyler Charles Leming's birthday. He is 23 today and the theme for this particular celebration is golf. His folks got him some left handed clubs and you can see how professional he looks. Just check out that follow-thru.
I'm so proud of this guy. He works at Wells Fargo and seems to be climbing the ladder pretty quickly. I'm thinking any day now he'll drive home a stage coach. He's an awesome trumpet player and helps us in the band on Sunday mornings. Lately he's also been helping out by giving the announcements.
My claim to fame here is that I am his uncle. So glad to be too because he's one of the funnest persons on the planet. Happy birthday Tyler!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We sure hope Tyler had a great birthday. Those sure look like nice clubs. Look out Pebble Beach, here comes Tyler Leming.

Pastor Paul said...

A round at Pebble Beach would make a great birthday gift. I'll see if I've got a million stuffed in my Wells Fargo Mattress. (No fees if tag is still attached.)