Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Miramar Air Show







Last Saturday I went with the Shorts to the Miramar Air Show in San Diego. It was incredible! It's quite amazing what these pilots can do. We saw the famous Blue Angels. At times they fly 18 inches apart from each other. I think California drivers could learn something from these guys.
We also got to take a look inside some of the planes. At one point I wanted to take a test drive of one of the tanks but they wouldn't let me. Something about it having a canon on it.

3 comments:

Don Croswhite said...

Nice tank, we stand in back of those in the field to stay warm.

Kim said...

PAUL WAS LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE HE SAW THE PLANES AND WAS SMILING EAR 2 EAR HE HAD A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE WHEN HE SAW THE BLUE ANGLES FLY BY THEY FLEW LOW AND FAST - DAVE

Pastor Paul said...

Don! I thought you were in the driver's seat. In fact, I was hoping to get a ride.

Dave, it was an awesome day. My only disappointment was that I didn't get to take one home. Maybe next year.