Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Stars At Night...

My trip to Texas was great. I'll tell more about it when I get my pics. (I hate blogging without toothpicks.) I will tell you this much...last Wednesday, the weather was looking a little scary. It was sad to hear about those who were actually killed in another part of the state. In Houston, we saw rain, thunder & lightning -and even a tornado was possible for that night. But mid-day, there was nothing but blue skies. Maybe God cleared them up so more people could go to the prayer meeting...which was awesome.
By the way, we had our first Tuesday Night Worship & Prayer Meeting last night. Much thanks to those who attended! We welcome anyone who'd like to join us!
Isaiah 56: 7 "...for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."

No comments: