Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's A Short Dinner


This is the Short family. No, it's not their height, it's their name. Dave is on the left, Kim is in the middle and Matt is on the right. In the middle is Matt's friend Aaron.

We went to Benihana for Dave's birthday and I'm relieved to say, we made it out of there with all of our limbs attached. However, at least for me, I also made it out of there with a little more weight attached. I love the little volcanoes the chef makes out of the onions. I probably ate two volcanoes.


We are so very thankful for these Short people. They are incredibly helpful and diversified! They have helped us in so many ways -from canvassing to greeting to ushering to feeding to chopping down a tree in the backyard! Also, I am so glad to have Matt playing his trumpet with us. He rocks!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We think you're pretty awesome too.

Pastor Paul said...

No, YOU'RE awesome. (Now your turn.)