Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bonjour, Mes Amis

Bonjour! I`m writing this from Tahiti and the keyboard is foreign to me. HA! The keyboard does have a few letters in a different place so it is taking a while to type this. But I just wanted to say hello from this incredible place that shows off some of God`s best artwork. I`m pretty sure He must have gotten an "A" in art class. It`s been a trip to renew friendships and to actually, simply relax. Hope you are well and I encourage you to take a trip to the beach this summer...if only to listen to the sound of the waves.

2 comments:

DonnaG said...

Bonjour Paul. Tu est tres BLESSED. Je suis jealouse. Au Revoir. Donna

Pastor Paul said...

Mon amie Donna! Comment vas-tu? Tres bien? Tu as raison! Je suis tres content. Sìl te plait dit bonjour `a ta famille. Es-ce que il y a vacance dans le futur? Alors, merci pour l'email. Au revoir et les Tahitians aussi dit, Na Na!
Pauro