Tuesday, July 3, 2007

C'est fini.

Well, it was an amazing trip. God did some pretty spectacular things which I hope to mention here in the near future -along with some pictures. Today is my first day back in the office so I'm playing catch-up. Also, right now I'm 3 hours behind California time. But the real issue is getting myself out of vacation-mode.
My stay was extended -which the airline had told me was not possible. But I believe that God made it possible for several reasons. One of the greatest was -I was able to attend Tama's wedding. He is like a little brother to me. I was able to be a witness at the signing of the license. I'll tell you more later. But I just have to say here that we serve an awesome God.

4 comments:

phyllisgoodrich said...

Hi Paul,

I just read your blogs. I had fun laughing. Margaret has been telling me to read them.

Have a blessed day.

Phyllis

Kim said...

Welcome Home Paul. We missed you a lot. We can't wait to hear the incredible stories you have to share.

Pastor Paul said...

Hi Phyllis! I sure appreciate your prayers. Hope you enjoy your summer break and thanks for stopping by!

Pastor Paul said...

Kim, Bonjour! I missed you guys too. I hope you had fun in San Diego. It's a refreshing city -and the home of Shamu. People mistake me for him in Tahiti. They feed me and then roll me back into the water.