Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beast Takes A Break


As you can see from this picture of me, I really needed to get away. I was turning into quite a monster. It would've been nice to go somewhere exotic like Tahiti, or the Amazon, or Fontana. But it wasn't in the budget this time around.
I did however put a few dollars together to go down to San Diego for a couple of days. For many years I've gone there the week after Easter to attend MusiCalifornia -a conference that exhibits the latest and greatest choral music. But this year was different. This year it was personal. A personal time for God and me. And He put some wind back into my weary sails.
Matt. 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

2 comments:

Debbie said...

YEAH! Welcome Back to the blogosphere!! You were missed!

Pastor Paul said...

Thank you Debbie. You are so cool and so incredibly patient! LOL