Sunday, August 3, 2008

We've Started A Choir!


Well, let there be singing. We've started a Choir here at Faith Christian Assembly. Tonight was our very first practice and we had 20 people! I believe we'll get more in short order because a few are out of town that have already told me they want to participate.
Our practices will be in the Garden Room on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month, from 4:45 to 5:15PM. To begin, we're tackling some easy and yet beautiful songs that have come from the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. I couldn't be more excited about it.
If your schedule is too full to sing, I'd encourage you to re-do your schedule! Sometimes we tend to eliminate the very things that we need the most. Join us!

Psalm 63:5 "My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you."

2 comments:

Kim said...

We are so excited that FCA is going to have a choir. We can't wait to hear their first performance.

Pastor Paul said...

Hey! You're not supposed to e-mail when you're on vacation. Aren't you supposed to be out in the wild? :)
I'm excited too Kim!