Tuesday, May 8, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

What a great weekend we had! (Because I have Mondays off, Tuesday is actually my Monday.) Bunco was cool and congratulations to James Aragon for winning the whole sha-bang. We applauded him accordingly. I was especially excited to see the earliest photos of James and Fawnia's little guy, Noah. The ultra sound pictures are amazing.
It was so nice just to hang out and talk after the game on Friday. We've got such a fun, sweet-spirited, loving group of people. I'm very thankful to have them in my life.
I'm also glad to have Jennifer in the office after a trip to Kansas! They actually had a tornado siren go off during their Sunday morning service. They were making plans for evacuation -and then the skies cleared up. Then they took an offering. :)

No comments: