Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thinking Blue


The Dodgers played the Mets last night and Gary and I were there to see it in person. The Dodgers have been on a bit of a losing streak...until last night. Yes, they beat the Mets, 5-3. And I'm fairly certain it's because Gary and I were there to hoot and holler. The players may have also had something to do with it. Juan Pierre steals bases at lightning speed. He is amazing to watch -but he's so fast, all you see is a blur. So, whenever he's on base, the pitchers tend to get awfully nervous and it seems to throw them off a bit. I think I could run that fast if there were little incentives out there. Like maybe a cookie at each base.

Jerry Seinfeld was also at the game and they put him on the big screen. However, he was wearing a NY Mets cap...so the crowd booed. He seemed to get a kick out of it though.
If you look real hard, you might be able to see him in this picture. He was wearing a black shirt.

No comments: