Friday, December 26, 2008

Car Dieu Est Si Grand


















I'm so thankful to God for granting me my heart's desire for an adventure. Do you know that He's listening when you pray? He really is.
I've now posted a lot of pictures along with many of my blogs about my time in Tahiti this year. Now you can see I've got proof to back up what I've written! So you may want to take a look at some those.
I am humbled and incredibly grateful to the Jamet family- Yves and Mirella, Aimana and Sindy and Taimoana, Tama and Herehia and Hauareva, and Toimata for their incredible hospitality, generosity, sense of humor, and, most of all, their love. I feel that I have been grafted into their family. But that happened 11 years ago on my first trip to Tahiti.
I think the world could learn so much from Tahitians. They value people more than things. Their thoughts aren't fixed on how soon they can run out the door. They love people and their actions show it. They spend time just enjoying each other. That sounds like the Trinity to me.
Thank You, God, not just for the beauty of the islands, the delicious food, the exciting journeys, but for a place where I can see Your love overflowing from the hearts of Your people.

No comments: