Friday, February 13, 2009

Let There Be Choir

Well, I see that time keeps getting away from me. Been meaning to blog for awhile. It's been incredibly exciting to be at Canyon Hills Assembly and they've got me pretty much on a steady run. I'm looking forward to the point when I feel I've got a better grasp on the situation. Maybe that'll come in about ...10 years.
We had 49 people at our first choir practice. If everyone who expressed interest in joining the choir would show up, we would actually have 78 people! Sometimes the commitment factor can be a problem. Other times it's sickness, vacation, or the director suddenly has appendicitis. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to our first Sunday on the platform ...this weekend!

2 comments:

phyllisgoodrich said...

Dear Paul,
Margaret and I read your blog about the choir and we hope that it went well and we've been praying for you! Also, how did it go? We are so excited for you!!!
Don't forget to save all your bloggings for your book. Keep in touch!

Blessings,
Phyllis :)

Pastor Paul said...

Phyllis, I see that I'm responding a month and a half after your note! Sorry about that. Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated! It went great and hopefully will continue to grow. Blessings on you and Margaret!
Paul