Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sheri!


Today is my sister Sheri's birthday. She is one of the most awesome people in the world. I lucked out in the sibling pool. Not so sure she did -with the little brother pool. But she has always been full of grace -even when I shot her. Wow. Think about that. How many sisters would keep that quiet for 10 years?
So glad we're related. It means she has to put up with me.
In fact, she has really spoiled me over the years. You would never see a cake like this one at her table. She does everything with excellence. More than that...she does it with love.
Hope you have an awesome birthday Sheri! I love you much!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Sheri!
I hope you read this.
And if you do, please check your gmail account and send me your address.

We miss you and your crazy brother who is hosting this message for you!

Sheri Leming said...

WOW! I think that sweet blog is evidence enough of what kind of a brother I have! By the way...you forgot to mention that the gun had blanks! :-) Kind of an important detail. Also...the time I dropped you off of the bed when you were a few months old...gave you buttermilk instead of regular milk...threw a rock at your young head...oh my...the list never ends!

Thank you! Can't wait to see you!

Love you MUCH,
Sister Sheri

Pastor Paul said...

Rhonda...I'll admit to craziness. It's in the genes. :)

Sheri, I think the gun scare was worse than the buttermilk and head injuries!