Friday, April 11, 2008

Now We Are One


Well, like the kid pictured here, our Contemporary Service is now one. Tonight...WE PARTY! So thankful to Karin Kefalas for opening her home for us to smash cake into our faces. The last time we had a celebration at Karin's house, I couldn't help but notice that she had a scale in the kitchen -of all places. I had to step around it to get more whipped cream for my strawberry shortcake. But I believe she's moved it out of there for our convenience. Tonight, I'll probably have more cake in my mouth than on my face. Sheri's making my fav...pound cake. Hallelujah.
So...Happy Birthday Contemporary Service! We are so thankful for everyone who calls it home. We love you.
Phil. 1:3-6 "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

No comments: