Tuesday, April 3, 2007

On The Streets Of San Francisco


This is the city, San Francisco, California. We visited here. We carried Bibles. My name's Paul, Pastor Paul, and the blog you are about to read is true. The names were not changed as I didn't feel it was necessary.

I've been meaning to post these pics of our trip up north for the CEA's Pastor's Retreat. It was so cool to connect with a lot of the pastors that I've known since I was a kid. It was also great to see so many young ones who've joined the organization.

Here we are getting in a bit of sight-seeing. Gary & Sheri rode a Cable Car. I walked to Ghirardeli Square. We didn't get a chance to eat Rice-A-Roni though. (The San Francisco treat.)
The last night we ate at Houston's. I'll be in Houston later this month and am hoping to eat at San Francisco's.

No comments: