Saturday, July 14, 2007

Breaking News: Star Falls In Pool


Genesis 1:31 "God saw all that he had made, and it was very good."
No argument there. This is the view from the backyard of the Jamet's home. They live in Tahiti. The island in the distance is Moorea. Sunsets here are an incredible work of art that is different every night -and every night is a masterpiece.
When night comes, it is incredible how clearly you can see the stars. I always have to stare at the sky for awhile before going to sleep. It's easy to see a lot of shooting stars too.
Genesis 1:16 "...He also made the stars."
One night, I was swimming in this pool while beholding these stars. The next day, Tama, who is a pilot, told me he saw me while flying over. He said that I'm so white, I shine like a star. Guess I need to work on my tan. While staring at the sky, you never know who could be staring back.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You realize we all are disliking you right now with all your Tahiti stories and pictures!!! :-) Sooo jealous!!

Pastor Paul said...

I understand. It almost makes me feel guilty that I'm able to go. Almost. :) When I tell anyone that I'm going there, I usually think of a commercial. It had a model who said, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." So I say, "Don't hate me because I go to Tahiti."

DonnaG said...

Why in the world did you come back? Not me. I would have stayed and spoke French for all the live long day! Au revior