Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tuesday Night Worship & Prayer

It was encouraging to see so many at our Tuesday Night Worship & Prayer service last night. I just have to thank God for His faithfulness to meet with us as we gather together -and His encouragement for us to call out to Him. He is amazing.
Tuesday nights, from 7 to 8, we dim the lights and the prayer times are focused on certain things throughout the hour. We also worship throughout the hour -as so many songs are actually prayers. This service is open to everyone. We reserve this time strictly for worship and prayer...no announcements or offering. No church membership required! The way we see it, your prayers offered up helps your church as well. I encourage you to join us and connect with the God who created everything, who cleanses us from all sin, who is a very present help in time of need, and who loves us more than we could possibly imagine.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey Paul! If I come are all you church people going to lay hands on me?? Push me to the ground?? Make me sing "It's Under My Feet?" Glad to see you are blogging - now we can keep up with you!!

Pastor Paul said...

Hey Debbie!
How nice to hear from you! No worries, we won't attack you or push you to the ground or make you sing "It's under my feet". We might have you portray the Bride of Frankenstein though. :) As I recall, you brought the house down.
Hugs to you & Darren!