Friday, November 30, 2007

Carl's Green Burrito


I was quite excited to discover this week that our Carl’s Jr. across the street is now a Green Burrito as well. Two restaurants in one! This seems to be a catching phenomenon. I’ve seen Taco Bells that also serve some Pizza Hut items. I’ve seen donut shops that also serve ice cream.
So it hit me that some other merges should be explored. Like…
Tommy’s Burgers and Dry Cleaning
Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza and Library
Farmers And Merchants Bank and Prison
Pet Smart and Pastor Sheri’s Pies (Sheri loves animals.)
Cinnabon and 24 Hour Fitness
Starbucks Coffee and Karate Class
Jet Blue and Bounce House
Super Cuts and Hertz

4 comments:

Sheri Leming said...

How about Dairy Queen & Pastor Paul's Country Music Store?

Debbie said...

Wait - Sheri loves animals?? Is there a joke in there I'm not getting??

Kim said...

I've got one! A dental office and See's candy.

Pastor Paul said...

Sheri- You can be a little bit country. I'll be a little bit DQ.

Debbie- Sheri and animals mix together about as well as oil and water.

Kim- Wish I'd thought of that!